Saturday, January 30, 2010

Funny quotes of the day #95

[from How I Met Your Mother]
Lily: Hey, guys, good news. First of all, you can ignore all the e-mails and texts we've sent you.
Robin: We have. Go on.

[from How I Met Your Mother]
Lily: At tomorrow's game, if you're anything less than a teddybear stuffed with cotton-candy and rainbows, I will silent-treatment your ass into the ground. You will think the time I found your Internet search history was a picnic.

[from How I Met Your Mother]
Ted: I never said I was gonna get back together with her. But I was thinking, she's new in town, would it be the worst thing in the world if I gave her a call?
Marshall: No, no, Ted, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. It would be the fourth worst thing: Number one, supervolcano; Number two, an asteroid hits the earth; Number three, all footage of Evil Knievel is lost; Number four, Ted calls Karen; Number five, Lily gets eaten by a shark.
Lily: I'm Lily, and I approve the order of that list.

No comments: