Sunday, April 17, 2011

Funny quotes of the day #110

[from Psych]
Shawn: Dude, if you had told me we were boarding a ferry to the Channel Islands to do environmental clean up, obviously I would have said no.
Gus: That’s exactly what I told you.
Shawn: And what did I say?
Gus: You said no.
Shawn: Then why am I here?
Gus: Because you’re easily distracted.
Shawn: What? When it comes to mental focus I’m sharper than…(Gus pulls out a snickers bar) Oooo thanks man. I was starved. When they say these things really satisfy, there are not lying. So packed with…(they hear a ferry horn) Ah man!
Gus: And done.

[from Psych]
Shawn: Come on, be a little spontaneous. Canada’s one of the top 50 countries in the world.
Gus: And how many countries are there?
Shawn: At least 50; maybe more!

[from Psych]
Shawn: I need to speak with you though. You and I, before you head off to Italy with Declan and get all caught up in the magic of Barcelona and the running of the bulls.
Juliet: You do know where Italy is, right Shawn?

No comments: