Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #5

[from Two Guys and a Girl]
[Germ comes riding in on a scooter]
Germ: Hey Doctor Hottie, ready to shred some rails?
Ashley: [takes scooter] Hey Germ.
Pete: [to Ashley] You’re going skateboarding with Germ?
Germ: Skateboarding? Hello, welcome to Fall 2000. I mean if you want to skateboard man, get in your time machine and travel back to June.
Pete: If I had a time machine, I’d go back and tell your parents about birth control.
Germ: [nods] Me too.

[from Two Guys and a Girl]
Irene: So where were we Petey-linguini?
Berg: Hey Pete, she just called you a limp noodle…are you gonna take that!?

[from Two Guys and a Girl]
[hears banging on the door]
Berg: I’m coming [more banging]…I’m coming!
[Berg opens the door]
Sharon: Why did Pete go to Paris?
Berg: [sarcastically] For the snails.
Sharon: He left because of me, didn’t he?
Berg: Yes. That’s why everybody goes to Europe. [pause] In fact, at customs...they ask for business, pleasure, or because of Sharon!

No comments: