Monday, February 15, 2010

Funny quotes of the day #97

[from The Office]
Michael: Hi children. I'm Michael Scott, and I am in charge of this place. Uhh...how do I make you understand... I am like Superman, and the people who work here are like citizens of Gotham City.
Jim
and Dwight: That's Batman.
Michael
: Ok, I'm Aquaman. Where does he live guys?
Jim
: The ocean.
Michael
: I work with a bunch of nerds.

[from The Office]
Jim: How was your meeting with Michael?
Dwight
: None of your business.
Jim
: Was it your scores?
Dwight
: These can't be my scores, Jim. For your information... I'm being sabotaged.
Jim
: Of course.
Dwight
: And I'm going to find that person and punish him.
Jim
: Absolutely. Or, you could just be nice to your customers.
Dwight
: You're an idiot.
Jim
: There's the charm.

[from The Office]
Ryan: Did you see Saw?
Dwight
: Of course I see-saw. I see-saw all the time.
Ryan
: No, uh, the movie, did you see the movie Saw?
Dwight
: Oh, yeah, great film. Almost as much fun as a see-saw.

No comments: