Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny quotes of the day #98

[from Still Standing]
Linda
: You're prepared to talk to [Lauren] about sex?
Bill: (stunned) Huh?
Judy: Sex, Bill. Don't be afraid of the word, you might have to use it up there.
Linda: (gloating) And penis and vagina.
Bill: I won't have to use the p- and v-words. I can just say 'Patrick' and 'Virginia.'
Judy: I don't think you're ready to have this talk with our daughter.
Bill: Why not?
Linda: Because you're a big 'Virginia.'

[from Still Standing]
Brian: Look dad, I know you didn't want to have a dry Super Bowl party, but I think it's really cool you're seeing this through.
Linda: Maybe next month you can give up stupid.

[from Still Standing]
Judy: Bill, why don't you fill up Tina's humidifier? I end up filling it every time.
Bill: I think you just answered your own question.

No comments: