Thursday, January 27, 2011

Funny quotes of the day #107

[from Castle]
(at the cemetery)
Ryan
: You know, if this were a horror movie, we'd be the first ones killed, splitting off like this.
Esposito: Yeah, except we're not a couple of top-heavy coeds out looking for fun. We're highly trained officers of the law with enough firepower to take out a horde of undead.
Ryan: Hispanic and cocky. Yeah, you definitely die first.

[from Glee]
Brittany: Mr. Schuester taught me the second half of the alphabet. I stopped after M and N. I felt they were too similar and got frustrated.

[from Glee)
Sue: (holds up a piece of broccoli) Do you know what this is?
Mercedes: A toilet brush.
Sue: It's broccoli. When I showed it to Brittany earlier, she began to whimper thinking I had cut down a small tree where a family of gummy bears lived.

No comments: