Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #38

[from NCIS]
Tony: Didn't become an NCIS agent yesterday, Kate. As a matter of fact, tomorrow--
Gibbs: Will have been two years.
Tony: That's kind of touching, Gibbs, remembering the day you hired me.
Gibbs: Yeah, well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

[from NCIS]
Tony: You know Owens?
Gibbs: Nope.
Tony: Didn't think you would. He's considerably younger than you are.
Gibbs: What would you consider 'considerably'?
Tony: Well, the guy was young, Gibbs. Only 28. Makes him 37 now.
Gibbs: Then considerably would not be an accurate description.
Tony: I didn't realize, boss, how old are you?
Gibbs: Doesn't matter how old I am.
Tony: Well it does, actually, 'cause it gives me a reference point for the word that you were...
Gibbs: [irritated] Can I see the file?

No comments: