Friday, November 16, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #40

[from NCIS]
Tony: Six-letter word for a reason to commit a crime? Come on, don't tense up. Starts with "M."
Kate: Murder.
Tony: No. "Motive".
Kate: Murder is a motive.
Gibbs: What do you have?
Tony: A six-letter word for a reason to commit a crime.
Gibbs: DiNozzo!
Tony: That's seven letters.
Gibbs: Works for me. What have you got?

[from NCIS]
Gibbs: I've never lost an agent undercover. I'm not going to let Dinozzo screw that up.

[from NCIS]
Gibbs: You got him?
Abby: Are you honestly asking me that?
Gibbs: No Abs. I called to flirt.

[from NCIS]
Gibbs: Special Agents…
Saleena: Gibbs and Dinozzo from...uh... NCIS. How may I help you?
Gibbs: You're the psychic, you tell me?
Saleena: Brian McAllister, you found his remains in Black Lake.
Tony: Wow she's good Boss.
Gibbs: It's on the news Dinozzo.

No comments: