Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #9

[from Supernatural]
Dean: Sam, this plane is going to crash, okay? So quit treating me like I'm freakin' four!
Sam: [very calmly] You need to calm down.
Dean: Well, I'm sorry I can't!
Sam: [still calm] Yes, you can.
Dean: Dude, stow the touchy-feely, self-help-yoga crap. It's not helping!

[from Supernatural]
Dean: I thought the legend said the Mordecai only goes after chicks.
Sam: It does.
Dean: Alright, well I mean that explains why it went after you, but why me?

[from Supernatural]
Sam: You know, I heard you before Dean, when Andy made you tell the truth. You're just as scared of this as I am.
Dean: That was mind control. That, that, that was like being roofied man, that doesn't count. No, I call a do-over.
Sam: What are you, 7?

No comments: