Thursday, October 4, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #10

[from Will and Grace]
Karen: [suspiciously] What is going on with you? You've never had a hard time spending my money before.
Rosario: You want the truth?
Karen: Not if it's long.
Rosario: What if I said I didn't want any of these things?
Karen: I'd say you were crazy.
Rosario: What if I said I've just been stalling so I could spend more time with you?
Karen: I'd say you were a lesbian.
Rosario: What if I said that's all I wanted for our anniversary?
Karen: I'd say you were a crazy lesbian.

[from Will and Grace]
Grace: Ok, does this make me look fat?
Nathan: A little.
Grace: What? What? Did you really just say that!?
Nathan: Don't you want to look a little fatter?
Grace: Try again.
Nathan: Uh... Well, you're very skinny, Grace.
Grace: Well, Nathan, what are you saying? Am I fat or am I skinny?
Nathan: Um, I... I'm afraid to go on.

No comments: