Monday, October 15, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #20

[from Will and Grace]
Jack: What ever made you afraid of elevators anyway?
Karen: I'll never forget it. My fellow office workers and I were heading down to lunch and suddenly...the lights went out, the elevator dropped and...Dennis Hopper said he'd kill us all if his demands weren't met. Thank God Keanu Reeves was there to get us out!
Jack: Karen…that wasn’t you! That was the opening scene to Speed!
Karen: That movie wasn’t at all what he was advertised about…you think you’re gonna see a feel good movie about amphetamines but next thing you know you’re on a bus.

[from Will and Grace]
[after leaving a cake somewhere]
Karen: Now think, where did you leave it?
Jack: Ok, ok, ok. Wait a minute. What floor were we on when I pantsed you?
Karen: The 21st floor!
Jack: Are you sure?
Karen: Positive, cos I remember thinking "Here I am, on the 21st floor, with no pants on... again!"

[from Will and Grace]
Grace: Why would a baby need a backpack?
Will: Maybe to carry stuff to his homies' cribs.

No comments: