Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Funny Quotes of the Day #25

[from Still Standing]
Bill: Why didn't we stop after one kid? [Brian walks in twirling his baton] Oh, that's right. I wanted a boy!

[from Still Standing]
Brian: [on his baton] I call it 'Wonder Boy.'
Bill: 'Cause when you twirl it, we wonder if you're a boy?

[from Still Standing]
Bill: You show up with a college girl, you'd be a legend in your high school.
Brian: The guys in twirling squad would lose it.
Bill: I don't think the guys in twirling squad are ever gonna lose it.

[from Still Standing]
Judy: Don't you think there's a little double-standard there?
Bill: Not at all. I have one standard for Brian and another different standard for Lauren. That way, they each get their own.
Judy: I was gonna say that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, but I wanna wait to hear what you have to say next.

No comments: